Run In Sheds - are perfect for about any kind of animals from horses, ponies, cattle, sheep, goats even llamas and alpacas! You can add stalls, hay racks or mangers, grain feeders, windows, drop down vent, dutch doors, or gates. They can be closed on 3 sides or all 4 sides with doors. Our steel roofs have a 40 year warranty on rusting fading and peeling! Protect your animals from the weather by setting one of our Run-In Sheds in your pastures.
7' hinged front overhang now available on all portable barns! The overhang will lay flat against the barn when delivering and the posts will be installed on site.
Standard Features on Run In Sheds Include:
- Metal Roof
- Rough-Cut Poplar Siding - not stained or painted
- Solid Oak Framing or Pine Framing
- 4' High Solid 1" Oak Kick Board - all around inside of stall areas
- 7' Opening - into horse shelter area
- Heavy Duty Steel Corner Brackets - On all 4 corners of the barns for easy portability with loops for chains/ropes.
Extra Options Available on Run In Sheds:
- Upgrade to Metal Siding
- 4' high Wood Divider Wall - for between 2 stall areas
- Stall Area Closed off with Dutch Doors to Access
- Aluminum Window/s
- Steel Powder Coated Window Grills (to protect your horse from the glass.
- Drop Vents - or horses in stall areas or in wall separating stall and tack room.
- Salt Block Box - made of wood for grain or salt blocks
- Corner Grain Feeder - plastic, corner mount.
- Wooden Hay Manger
- Metal Hay Rack - Wall Mount Flat or Corner
- Hinged Overhang - Additional weather protection and a protected area to harness/saddle your horse.