Portable Tack Room Barns - If you have only a couple horses and need shelter area with some storage for your hay, grain, tack etc; our Tack Room Barns are just what you need. They are perfect if you are needing only 2 or 3 stall areas and some storage.
Standard Features on Run In Sheds Include:
- Metal Roof
- Rough-Cut Poplar Siding - not stained or painted
- Solid Oak Framing or Pine Framing
- 4' High Solid 1" Oak Kick Board - all around inside of stall areas
- 7' Opening - into horse shelter area
- Heavy Duty Steel Corner Brackets - On all 4 corners of the barns for easy portability with loops for chains/ropes.
Extra Options Available on Run In Sheds:
- Upgrade to Metal Siding
- 4' high Wood Divider Wall - for between 2 stall areas
- Stall Area Closed off with Dutch Doors to Access
- Aluminum Window/s
- Steel Powder Coated Window Grills (to protect your horse from the glass.
- Drop Vents - or horses in stall areas or in wall separating stall and tack room.
- Salt Block Box - made of wood for grain or salt blocks
- Corner Grain Feeder - plastic, corner mount.
- Wooden Hay Manger
- Metal Hay Rack - Wall Mount Flat or Corner
- Metal or Wooden Gates
- Hinged Overhang - Additional weather protection and a protected area to harness/saddle your horse.